วันศุกร์ที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

##### ..My impression...#####

All my life, I have many impression, but one impression which still in my memory is the
im pression about my mother. she is the woman who is everything for me. She will stand on my side all time. When I'm happy and when I cry, and she understand me in everything.Once day when I studyed in grade 12,I studyed from 7 am-4 pm.Afterthat I went to my friend's house to do the project work. I went back home late ,and I didn't call my mom to rell her why I went back home late.When I went back home,I saw her sat on a sofa.I thought that she must scold, but not .She asked me "did you have dinner?".It's unexpected. She didn't scold me. From this situation made me know that my mom love me so much. I love my mom too, and I'll keep this impression in my memory forever and ever.Finally, I want to tell mom that I'll be her good child, I promise.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: